You are about to leave the SIGNIFORLAR.com website and enter a website operated by an independent third party. The links to third-party websites contained on SIGNIFORLAR.com are provided solely for your convenience. Recordati Rare Diseases does not control the opinions, claims or comments contained on any third-party website linked to SIGNIFORLAR.com, and your activities at those websites will be governed by the policies and practices of those third parties.
Helping you find the support you need
It is our goal to provide you with support, encouragement, and the appropriate tools and information to help you manage the many aspects of your treatment.
After your doctor enrolls you in the R.A.R.E. Patient Support Program you'll be able to get help with:
- Help gain an understanding of your insurance coverage for treatment and plan benefits and review results from benefits investigations
- We will work with your doctor’s office and insurance company if additional approvals are needed
Copay assistance program
- Copay assistance is available for those eligible for help to reduce out-of-pocket costs*
Patient assistance programs
- We coordinate assistance for those who are eligible* and uninsured or underinsured
- Obtain information about independent organizations that may provide other forms of information and assistance
Financial assistance support
- We help address financial barriers by explaining your insurance options and help reduce out-of-pocket costs for those who are eligible*†
Clinical nurse support
- A clinical nurse specialist is available to answer any questions you may have about your medication
*Restrictions and limitations apply.
†Eligibility requirements apply.
The R.A.R.E. Patient Support Program is administered in partnership with our specialty pharmacy network.
Contact the R.A.R.E. Patient Support Program for Assistance
Monday-Friday between 8:00 AM and 8:00 PM ET:
Phone: 888.454.8860 Fax: 888.454.8488